| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taua in September is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry. Just 72.8mm (2.9in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Taua September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Taua, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Taua:
- Sobral, Brazil - 255.9 kms (159 miles) N
- Fortaleza, Brazil - 319.6 kms (198.6 miles) NE
- Guaramiranga, Brazil - 247.1 kms (153.5 miles) NE
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 323 kms (200.7 miles) ENE
- Morada Nova, Brazil - 247 kms (153.5 miles) ENE
- Quixeramobim, Brazil - 152.3 kms (94.6 miles) NE
- Apodi, Brazil - 292.1 kms (181.5 miles) E
- Iguatu, Brazil - 130 kms (80.8 miles) ESE
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ESE
- Campos Sales, Brazil - 111.3 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Barbalha, Brazil - 191.4 kms (119 miles) SE
- Triunfo, Brazil - 325.3 kms (202.2 miles) SE
- Cabrobo, Brazil - 304.3 kms (189.1 miles) SSE